The Independent Healthcare Providers Network (IHPN) is the representative body for independent sector healthcare providers. Our members deliver a very diverse range of services to NHS and private patients including acute care, primary care, community care, clinical home healthcare, diagnostics and dentistry.
- Ensuring the delivery of first class, safe and efficient healthcare.
- Upholding the principles and values of the NHS Constitution where members deliver NHS-funded services.
- Working constructively and proactively with other healthcare providers, whether privately or publicly-funded, to deliver integrated care.
- Participating in and supporting education and training of the healthcare workforce
- Fully meeting the NHS’s standards for transparency and information about patient outcomes and to be full participants in the CQC inspection regime.
- Ensuring appropriate arrangements exist to listen and respond to patients’ concerns.
- Abiding by the NHS’s Duty of Candour and applying it across all patient groups
IHPN play a leading role in the sector by bringing independent providers together, representing their interests, and supporting them to deliver great care to patients.
A thriving independent healthcare sector delivering great care to NHS and private patients.