ADG members can expect to receive support, information and regular updates to:
- Assist their efforts to deliver consistent quality outcomes for patients in a sustainable manner.
- Make their voices heard with Government and other decision-makers on how to improve access to high quality dental care.
- Represent their interests with regulators and commissioners to ensure that regulation supports and responds to the changing needs of the sector.
- Adopt, maintain and share best practice across all practices.
- Promote preventative dentistry.
- Modernise working practices and maximise the roles of all dental professionals in dentistry.
- Promote members interests to the public, policy makers, politicians and the media.
- Represent members’ interests in consultation submissions and wider policy development activity.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry and policy news through regular member communications.