Some of ADG’s key goals that sit alongside our ‘business as usual’ activities include:
Policy and Parliament
- Responding to consultations and submitting evidence to key inquiries.
- Producing policy papers and position statements on current dental affairs, especially those that affect dental groups.
- Engaging with key stakeholders and decision makers in the dental policy field.
- Increasing our political involvement, to produce campaigns around our main objectives.
Sharing, Learning and Networking
- Working closely with the Independent Health Providers Network (IHPN) to share resources and learn from each other.
- Building stronger working relationships with other bodies and key stakeholders and to be seen as the main representative for dental groups providers.
- Attending workshops, conferences and meetings where we can learn and share information and intelligence with the public, dental professionals and relevant stakeholders.
Communications and Branding
- Improving our social media presence and regularly updating our website.
- Engaging with members regularly through newsletters and providing ad hoc briefings and updates.