Now in its seventh year, and a firm fixture in the health calendar, IHPN’s Annual Summit will explore the key challenges facing independent providers as the health system continues its recovery post-covid.
The event will include panel sessions on how to tackle the healthcare workforce shortage; how independent providers can meet the needs of the next generation of patients; what the next few years will hold for NHS/independent sector relationships; as well as a plenary session on what the healthcare system will look like by the next general election.
Date: Tuesday 7 December
Time: 12.30pm – 5.30pm, followed by a drinks reception and dinner.
Location: central London
- Richard Murray, Chief Executive, The King’s Fund
- Charlotte Augst, CEO, National Voices
- Vincent Buscemi, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Robert Ede, Head of Healthcare, Policy Exchange
- David Hare, Chief Executive, IHPN
- Lord Kamlesh Patel of Bradford, Chair, IHPN
- Lou Patten, Chief Executive at NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Rachel Power, Chief Executive at The Patients Association
- Jodie Sinclair, Senior Partner and Head of the Employment, Immigration and Pensions team, Bevan Brittan
- Amelia Staniland, Chief People Officer, InHealth Group
- Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive at NHS Confederation
- Matthew Winn, Director of Community Services at NHS England and Improvement
- Elizabeth Woods, Head of Customer Experience, HCA Healthcare
- Richard Sloggett, Founder and Programme Director, Future Health
|IHPN Commercial Associates||£429|
|Non-members and commercial organisations||£429|
*Please note that IHPN members receive a free ticket to the Annual Summit – for more information please contact [email protected].
Following the Summit, all delegates are invited to attend our drinks reception giving you the opportunity to network with other delegates and guests from the sector.
We are pleased to announce that we will be joined by our guest speaker Tony Danker, Director-General at the CBI at this year’s summit dinner.
The Summit dinner will follow from 7.00pm at a cost of £85 per person.
Please note that delegates can purchase a ticket to attend the dinner only.
For more information, please contact [email protected].
Event supported by: