IHPN’s Virtual Annual Summit 2020 will explore the key challenges facing independent healthcare providers in light of the coronavirus pandemic and how the sector can continue to deliver high quality patient care in the “new normal” environment.
The members only event – supported by Bevan Brittan – will include panel sessions on the future of NHS/independent sector partnerships; “independent sector heroes” and how providers can improve staff recruitment and retention; recent transformations in primary and community care and the move to foster more “patient centred care”, as well as discussions around the future of the independent healthcare market.
This year’s summit will also be an opportunity to learn about what is happening across the country to deliver world-class care in light of the coronavirus pandemic, and to hear from national leaders about their vision for the future.
- Sir Simon Stevens, Chief Executive, NHS England
- Andrew Coombs Commercial Director, HCA Healthcare
- Charlotte Augst, CEO, National Voices
- Dame Barbara Hakin, Chair, Health Tech Alliance
- David Cooper, Chief People Officer, BMI Healthcare/Circle Health
- David Furness, Director of Policy and Delivery, IHPN
- David Hare, Chief Executive, IHPN
- Dawn Hodgkins, Director of Regulation, IHPN
- Jodie Sinclair, Partner, Bevan Brittan
- Justin Ash, Chair, IHPN and Chief Executive, Spire Healthcare (TBC)
- Lis Neil, Director of Strategy, Ramsay Healthcare
- Matthew Winn, Director of Community Services, NHS England
- Saffron Cordery, Deputy CEO, NHS Providers
- Simon Lucas, Commercial Director, LIVI
- Suzanne Lawrence, Director of Strategy & Deputy CEO, Care UK
- Vivienne McVey, CEO, Virgin Care
Please note that this years summit is for members only, and there will be no charge to attend.
How to book
for more information on how to register your attendance at this year’s Summit, please email [email protected] with reference: “IHPN Summit 2020”