On 23 October 2019, the Independent Healthcare Providers Network (IHPN) will be holding its Annual Summit at BMA House in central London. Now in its fifth year, the Summit is a fixture in the health calendar and this year will be focusing on how safety and quality improvement is being driven forward across the industry; how the sector is helping deliver the vision of the NHS long-term plan; and to showcase and highlight the innovative service models the sector is delivering to NHS and private patients.
The 2019 summit will be an opportunity to learn about what is happening across the country to deliver world-class care, to hear from national leaders about their vision for the future and to network with senior colleagues from both the private and public sectors.
The event will offer you the chance to:
- Hear from and engage with keynote speakers.
- Take part in interactive breakout sessions looking at the key themes of workforce, integration and how we as a sector can make the case for the value of independent sector healthcare.
- Hear from experts on patient safety and how the sector work to ensure that best practice is adopted across all organisations.
- Network with colleagues from across the health and care system.
- Share experiences and connect with peers throughout the day and at the networking reception.
- Sir Bruce Keogh, former NHS National Medical Director
- Richard Murray, Chief Executive, The Kings Fund
- Rt Hon Stephen Dorrell, Chair of NHS Confederation
- Una Lane, Director of Registration and Revalidation, GMC
- Dr Nigel Acheson, Deputy Chief Inspector of Hospitals, CQC
- Prerana Issar, Chief People Officer, NHS Improvement
- Bob Ricketts, Senior Adviser, Population Health Management, NHS England
- Charlotte Pickles, Director, Reform
- Andrew Burnell, Chief Executive, City Healthcare Partnership CIC
- Prof Jo Pritchard, Social Enterprise UK
- Jim Easton, CEO Healthcare, Care UK
- Helen Buckingham, Director of Strategy and Operations, Nuffield Trust
- Dr Andy Jones, Chief Executive Officer, Ramsay Health Care UK
- Paul Stanton, Director of People, Hospital of St John and Elilzabeth
- Justin Ash, Chief Executive, Spire Healthcare and Chair, IHPN
- Dr Howard Freeman, Clinical Director, IHPN
- David Hare, Chief Executive, IHPN
- Disa Young, Director of Regulatory Affairs, IHPN
- David Furness, Director of Policy and Delivery, IHPN
- Lord David Prior, Chair of NHS England
A networking reception for all delegates will follow the main event, allowing you to continue discussions in a more informal setting and build relationships with colleagues from across the system.
IHPN member offer
All IHPN member organisations are entitled to one free delegate place per member organisation. For more information on the free place please contact [email protected]. Additional delegate places can be purchased at the rate below.
|IHPN member – full and associate||£149|
|NHS Confederation member||£149 (reduced from £199)|
|Provider of NHS clinical services||£249|
|NHS Confederation Associate member||£299|
All rates are subject to VAT at the standard rate.
On the evening of 23 October, we will be holding our summit dinner from 7.00pm at BMA House, providing delegates and colleagues with an opportunity to continue discussions from the day in a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, where we will be joined by guest speaker Lord David Prior, Chair of NHS England. Places for the dinner can be booked on our registration form at a cost of £68 + VAT.
If you would like to attend the dinner only, please contact our events team at [email protected] or on 0844 800 5987, quoting ref “IHPN summit dinner 2019”
If you have any questions regarding the summit please contact our events team at [email protected] or on 0844 800 5987, quoting ref “IHPN summit”
EVENT CONTACT DETAILS
0844 800 5987
This event is supported by